Bulldogs in Wonderland

From spirit days to the amazing pep rally, this year’s homecoming was filled with “wonder”. SCA members put in so much work to prepare for this “Alice in Wonderland” themed dance and transported everyone into a fun night.

As most students have claimed, the homecoming pep rally was one of the best pep rallies in recent years, making people excited to go to the dance. Then, even after facing some technical difficulties (including an inadvertent fire alarm), SCA members put together a magical night that will be hard to forget.

“I think the pep rallies are a really nice touch before games and dances, and they do actually work to get people hyped and pepped,” senior Marluce Gardner said.

The dance had so many great things that everyone seemed to love, from atmospheric special effects to titular characters.

“The DJ this year was the best so far,” junior Avalon Steger said. “My favorite part was definitely dancing with my friends.”

I think the pep rallies are a really nice touch before games and dances, and they do actually work to get people hyped and pepped.

— Marluce Gardner

The great tracks weren’t the only thing in rotation; students were also impressed by the various photo opportunities that the night presented.

“I spent the night dancing with my friends,” senior Sarah Perry said. “The spinny photo stand thing was so cool. All-in-all it was a great homecoming.” 

Overall, it was a successful homecoming that set a high bar and left students excited for future events.

“The preparation process was good this year. I felt we were organized and prepared,” SCA member Cara King said.

Abby White
Abby White, Staff Writer
Abby White is a junior and a first year member of the "Bulldog Tribune". She is an avid pop culture fan and loves all things Taylor Swift. She is a part of the Stone Bridge theatre department, Running Dog Productions, where she takes part in many of their shows on stage and behind the scenes. Abby has also been on the Stone Bridge varsity gymnastics team for her entire high school career. She likes to spend her free time with her friends or watching her favorite shows.