Tribune TV: What’s New in Newspaper?

The Bulldog Tribune is expanding! After adding Broadcast Journalism as an English elective, the Tribune has started a YouTube Channel (@TribuneTVSBHS) where we capture the sights and sounds of the Stone Bridge community.

If you’re interested in some lighthearted fun that still keeps you connected to your classmates and teachers, you can direct your attention to the sketches posted on Tribune TV. All videos labeled “Skits” are designed to be short, fun, and humorous videos that capture a more easygoing style of school. Included in this year’s playlist will be videos like “Teacher Minute,” where various members of the school staff undergo rapid-fire interviewing to answer as many questions as they can in under one minute. Also, for a trivia fix, skits like “On The Street” will find students asking students on-the-spot trivia questions to receive a penny for their thoughts. 

Tribune T.V. will also offer different kinds of podcasts ranging from pop culture recaps to class elective spotlights. Some podcasts to look forward to on the YouTube channel are: “The Rather Cast,” where the hosts discuss the potentials of “Would You Rather?” questions; “Pop n’ Pop,” which discusses what is happening in pop culture over the hosts’ favorite sodas; and “Shower Thoughts,” where members of the staff spotlight common questions and concerns that students may have with the often overwhelming nature of mental health. Podcasts present the opportunity to learn about what is being talked about within the school. 

Lastly, Tribune T.V. will feature many…Features that are intended to show off the behind the scenes of or detailed news on exemplary students, staff, and other Stone Bridge events or clubs. Some videos to be excited about are features on the top guitarist in the state, Andrew Stevens, in-depth looks at our sports teams, or informative pieces from our school counseling or yearbook staff. Features are more serious, visual dives into real things going on in our community. 

Be sure to check out @TribuneTVSBHS on YouTube, and come back for more updates on the happenings in our school. 

Abby White
Abby White, Staff Writer
Abby White is a junior and a first year member of the "Bulldog Tribune". She is an avid pop culture fan and loves all things Taylor Swift. She is a part of the Stone Bridge theatre department, Running Dog Productions, where she takes part in many of their shows on stage and behind the scenes. Abby has also been on the Stone Bridge varsity gymnastics team for her entire high school career. She likes to spend her free time with her friends or watching her favorite shows.