One last lesson: Teachers, staff offer advice, parting words for Class of 2016

Don’t wait around to start. You are who you’ve been waiting for.

Mr. Glen Hochkeppel

I would like to extend my gratitude and appreciation for another group of creative, caring and thoughtful seniors. Your courage to take risks, be adventuresome and inventive will allow you to be anything that you desire.

Best to you in the future!

Mr. Brian Kirk

Keep an open mind. Don’t be afraid to try new things.

Ms. Heather Goodwin

Enjoy and embrace each future stage as you progress along the path of figuring out what you want to be when you grow up.

Ms. Debbie Settle

When you think about quitting, think about why you started.

Ms. Shelia Alzate

“The world is waiting.  Go and get it.” Special shoutout to my Senior Lacrosse Captains,  SCA Seniors, and DECA seniors!

Ms. Monika Guerrero

Best wishes to all of you as you embark on the next stage of your journey!  No matter where you go or what field you study, here is your next assignment (hopefully we’ve given you a head start):  learn to think critically, learn to write clearly, learn to use and interpret data, and be kind.   Keep working on these four things, and you’ll be a superstar no matter what you try.

Ms. Sarah Shangraw

Surround yourself with people that care about you.

Mr. Aaron Stiles

As you begin the next chapter of your life, you will be faced with many decisions.  I like to remember the quote by Michael Nolan:

“There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart. Pursue these.”

Ms. Jill Raschiatore

Regardless of what you do after Stone Bridge, find ways to give back or get involved in the community. It’s always a great feeling to help others like those that have helped you along the way.  Remember, someday we’ll all say goodbye, so shine your light while you’ve got one! Congrats and good luck!

Ms. Adriana Rice

Have fun! Remember those that helped you to get where you are. Get rid of toxic people in your life.  Spend more time looking forward then looking back. You are responsible for your own entertainment. Honor all of your educators. Thank everyone! Be polite. Smile.

Mr. David Palanzi

Best wishes to an exceptional senior class. Congratulations on all your accomplishments in the arts, academics and sport. Be brave out there.

Mr. William E. Wilkin

Understand that each day is a gift and must be treated as such.  Every day represents a new beginning, a new opportunity to make your mark on the world.  Choose to be GREAT! I want to wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors.  Congratulations to the class of 2016!

Mr. Brian Miller

As you venture into the real world just remember that life is always like math, it has real, complex and imaginary parts. Enjoy each part and never stop learning, for as long as we are learning we will always be growing.

Mr. Nicholas Marchio

Congratulations to the Class of 2016!  It has been an excellent four years filled with a variety of achievements.  I am very proud of this Class for their accomplishments in the classroom, on the athletic field, and in the community.  Thank you for keeping the tradition of excellence alive at Stone Bridge and always consider yourself a Bulldog at heart!

Mr. Matthew Wilburn